Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
Gini Caradori @GiniBird
10 April, 10:59
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
I've enjoyed being alone for all of my life. I've been married, and had friends, but I always felt out of place. The only one I relate to is my dog!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Happy Days @Sun2516
10 April, 11:01
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
I understand.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
10 April, 12:29
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
animals/nature are cheat codes for empaths. recharging stations. our furry frens directly plug into our aura (energy field) and download every vibration.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
10 April, 07:51
🙏💖avec de l'amour ...

chore Toke @choretoke
10 April, 05:55
This is so me❗️98% of the times Im alone, Im not realy alone my Source and soul guides are always with me🙏🏼I injoy being alone , I would like to find friends that I can relate to, in dew time❗️😊

10 April, 12:53
In response chore Toke to her Publication
when you meet the right frens words dont have to be said for the vibrations will be recognized. if words are shared, itll be ideas and universal. words will reaonate with the core of the other

Roxy Kwy @Birddog347
10 April, 04:51
So true!

10 April, 12:58
In response Roxy Kwy to her Publication
🙏

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
10 April, 04:48
We value thinking, tough to do when tons of things going on.

10 April, 12:59
In response General Khaos to his Publication
thinking is part of the problem. for those who think all the time, think only about thought. one is not the thought, but the observer behind the thought. we must be

10 April, 01:01
In response General Khaos to his Publication
the relief you seek is right behind your eye lids. enter the void and find peace

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
10 April, 04:00
Truth

10 April, 04:05
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
💯

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
10 April, 02:21
Thats the truth. I find myself so disinterested in what most find intriguing and exciting, which is really a lot of useless crap. I'm sure they think the same of me. 😎

10 April, 02:27
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
what someone thinks of you is only a reflection of themselves. when you look in the mirror see, God. when you look at another see, self

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
10 April, 02:12
How true!! 🙏🙏

10 April, 02:22
In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication
🙏

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
10 April, 02:11
Funny that it took me 30 years to find that plane...then another 15 yrs to remove them.

10 April, 02:22
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
ALL experienced for growth. then return home to unconditional love/our Creator

Berkman Olmez @Berkman
10 April, 02:06
Thank you brother.

10 April, 02:08
In response Berkman Olmez to his Publication
🙏