r363l l10n @r363ll10n
https://www.wfla.com/commu...

đź—Łguess DeSantis' vax passport EO is garbage... kinda like him saying that there's no face mask mandate in Florida. bottom line he's a politician... and yeppers i live in Florida...
12:15 AM - Apr 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
10 April, 12:40
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
They all need to sue. Its illegal to mandate a vaccine when an approved remedy is available and that remedy has been proven to be Irvimectin. They just want to sterilize, track and be able to program the young adults. This is sick, sinister, invasive and they all need to sue the University. What good is his EO indeed. Can and shouldn't the state AG be after this University?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GREGORY TODD @GQT
10 April, 12:17
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
I don't wear a mask in the Keys - no one says shit to me & if [they] do [they] regret it mentally.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
r363l l10n @r363ll10n
10 April, 12:19
In response GREGORY TODD to his Publication
im in swfla, hadnt had to deal with the shit but there are a couple areas that are still nazis over them...