Kelly Ann @kbcountry
09 April, 09:57
I am looking into the vaccines, actually all the metals poisoning our children and us. They put it in everything. Mercury, Aluminum, Fluoride, on and on. I have an Autistic son 16 years of age. I always questioned things since that last vaccine at 3 years of age when he started to show major signs. I feel an idiot for not knowing before recently. These people are pure evil and must go. WWG1WGA.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
09 April, 10:04
In response Kelly Ann to her Publication
I’m sorry . The fault is not yours , it is those who intentially or unintentionally give these vaccines . There are many Doctors and Nurses who are still adamant they work and do not question the narrative at all - who would have thought with all the ‘safeguards’ we have in place that this could happen.
We assumed people were good - most are.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Ann @kbcountry
Thank you. I am new on this platform. I appreciate the support indeed. I woke up fully when the shutdown a year ago was pushed. The energy was way off for me however for the last 13 years. I couldn't figure it all the way out (duh) until recently. You're kind and I do now realize the Doctors are getting a kick back from vaccinating our children and push the evil narrative. Glad to be awake! It is hopeful and a great time to be ALIVE! God Bless!
10:27 PM - Apr 09, 2021
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kbcountry in this post can reply
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
11 April, 03:10
Welcome to Anonup, this place is really great. It has several great Q posts, some great spiritual stuff and overall good place to learn.... Cheers, Char.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
10 April, 02:07
Yes its a learning curve😂
I have known since the 80’s but I am stilll learning!
Gods Blessings on you and your family🙏