Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
08 April, 11:23
John F. Kennedy with a DoG(e) . 😎
#KennedyVision #wwg1wga #MAGA . πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
09 April, 12:00
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
p-shop

not a young mans's hands ... arms askew

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 April, 09:57
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
I checked it. It's a real image and has not been photoshopped

wht 2.0 @wht
Yea .. I couldn't find anything but this one either but I still think it's fake ... ;)
10:05 PM - Apr 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by wht in this post can reply
09 April, 10:10
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
You can check it to see if its been photoshopped or altered. This image came up 43 million times when I pulled it up. Those are his real hands .

wht 2.0 @wht
09 April, 10:52
I don't know how to do p-shop forensics but did see all the tineye pages of link/references. And though I opened only one of them, the link to a Pinterest page of maybe 90% Kennedy/family pics, that particular shot wasn't there? I can't accept those are a boy's hands and that whole right side shoulder arm area is solid black. Highly questionable imho. The hand angles w/ the dog just don't jive with me either. I could be wrong. Just what my eyes are telling me.