Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
Preventing Covid/Flu/Colds etc is all about Vit D Fauci takes 9,000IUs a day yet doesn't care to advise you to do the same. Would rather sell you useless remdisiver. https://rumble.com/vfhysl-...
08:07 PM - Apr 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Denise Gee @Aynaia
09 April, 08:10
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Sunshine daily, much better than supplements where possible

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
09 April, 08:27
In response Denise Gee to her Publication
Yes if you live on the south side of a pacific island all year. This doc notes somethings new to me. Those living outside of specific parallel lines closer to the poles will not benefit from being in the sun in the winter months. It is not direct enough. Other people live in locations that may be cloudy for months on end. All his data shows the majority of people are deficient in D. Even those who live closer to the equator, get and go in the sun more often tend to slather on sunscreen, so its of no help. He said you need 20-30 minutes of sunscreen free time a per day in the sun for the benefits. He said that Obese people store it because it's fat soluble so even if they spend a lot of time in direct sun without sunscreen, they can still have low levels. These are vital considerations. Anyone dealing with the shingles virus can also get relief from 40,000 IUs a day. He is very interesting and I do not say that about any regular MDs. I'm miss raw organic prana nourishment girl. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
09 April, 08:09
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
10,000 IU a day makes 1 pill a day easy. Take with Vit K-2 and Magnesium for best absorption. There is no flu season, only low Vit -D season https://www.vitacost.com/p...