Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
09 April, 06:22
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
Thats Bidans Air Force 1

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jans Revenge @JansRevenge
09 April, 06:41
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
No, its a TV show set https://www.instagram.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Thats where Bidan is.. A TV show set! Watch the real White House cams.. There is nothing going on there! So where are they? Castle Rock Entertainment White House TV set.
06:52 PM - Apr 09, 2021
In response Jans Revenge to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply
Jans Revenge @JansRevenge
09 April, 06:57
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
I have no doubt that we are watching a movie and Bidan is the star- however, this picture was taken about 5-6 years ago on a set and is now being passed as Kamala going up the stairs- simply not true. trying to keep the truth going and putting lies to bed.

09 April, 07:05
In response Jans Revenge to her Publication
Ok! We are on the same team! Both Patriots that know Bidan is fake! I dont know when that picture was taken.. but the truth is that Bidan doesnt fly AF1. Thats the point I was tryng to make with a little bit of humor mixed in! Good day.. youre a truth seeker and I appreciate that! The Best Is Yet To Come!