Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
09 April, 02:08
DMX was in a movie in 1998 called Belly that was about dealing drugs, robbing & murdering people. His characters voice BUNZ in the beginning of the movie says "I sold my soul to the devil, the price was cheap..." ... DMX was pronounced dead today after a drug overdose that lead to a heat attack and had him on life support. I remember Q said heart attacks can be deadly...
RIP DMX .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
DMX has been speaking out against 'The Industry' for YEARS.
His words of Truth were Powerful/Dangerous.
[Illuminati/Cabal]

One of Two Options:
1. [THEY] finally got Him
2. 'Gone With the Wind' - Witness Protection
02:32 PM - Apr 09, 2021
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by _Master_Mind_ in this post can reply
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
09 April, 02:59
In response John Q.. to his Publication
Hope #2 , I do like his beats!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pedo Slayer @AquaMarine16
09 April, 02:49
We all know about the CIA weapon that causes heart attacks, and can't be traced, you might be onto something. My question is, HOW MANY MORE INNOCENT AMERICANS ARE GOING TO DIE AT THE HANDS OF THE #cabal #DS #CIA #FBI ?

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
09 April, 02:47
I agree. Don't know which option - in 2017 his video:
DMX Speaks Live From Arizona Prison! "Im Not Coming Back To Arizona. Not Even For A Show. It Has Changed Me. My True Calling Is To Be A Pastor":