Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
09 April, 02:49
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
There are people saying these stories are all fake, a part of the movie, and that a harmless placebo was used. As much as I want to beleive that and would like to, I don't. A friend of my parents went into congestive heart failure like symptoms after she took the poison stick. They put her on oxygen and sent her home with no diagnosis or treatment for the shortness of breath symptom. She kept going to Doctors to figure out what was happening to her. The 5th one finally found liters of excessive fluids piling up in her and said it looked like her heart had been slowly failing. Its a few months later and she is okay now after treatment for it. They had to fix her heart and drain the fluids. It was very scary and trying for her with the iniitial hospital stay due to extreme shortness of breath, being on oxygen at home for weeks and several doctors visits later. She felt fine before the poison shot. I pray daily that the power God within all helps them to neutralize the danger in it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Kyle Iversen @KT77
09 April, 02:38
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
🤬😥🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396