Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
Watch as 2 sisters who are selling their children to pedophiles get arrested. The worst mothers ever!!!
01:24 PM - Apr 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
17 April, 04:48
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
It truly makes your heart hurt.😢😢😢Praying for these brave rescuers and the little children. These monsters (I cannot use mother here, as they do not deserve it) deserve the death penalty.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
INTUITIVE HUMANITY @QMANITY
14 April, 11:51
CANT EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE HOW EVIL LIKE THIS EXISTS TO HURT CHILDREN AND DESTROY THEIR FUTURES. I WOULD HAVE ZERO RESERVATIONS ABOUT THE JUSTICE THESE ASSHOLES DESERVE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
14 April, 11:40
Sick people.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
11 April, 11:15
the sisters need to be exterminated

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
11 April, 10:58
Do you have the link to the video? I know I can copy the anonup link but I would prefer to share only the link to the video. Thx!

Paula Wehling @Sunflower
11 April, 10:29
Here’s a cure!!!

Marg Linn @Otter10
09 April, 07:33
https://youtu.be/OY8QV7lnF... Monsters, just evil monsters!!
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Only followers of this user (imat) can see their posts

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
09 April, 01:51
WTF?? How could they do this to their own children?? Evil

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
09 April, 01:38
Fuck them! Tie a rock around their feet toss into the pool. Evil bitches.

Jody Donohue @Jody
09 April, 01:31
omg I’m so angry 🤬

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
09 April, 01:27
😠😡More of this please
Round *all* of those up who do this to children