MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
09 April, 08:59
Is it [C]hildren before [D]eclass πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
Red light district = evil
#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
09 April, 09:17
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
that's what i had thought too when this whole thing
re the ship began

strange not strange that the Netherlands is one of the
biggest hubs of human trafficking... weren't they
responsible for bringing the slaves over to America
several centuries ago?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
Hello beautiful sister 🌹

I live in Rotterdam the Netherlands here is the biggest port of Europe. There are for months now things going on,
January i try to go the port. Every way was blocked nog possible to go there and our Euromast was lighting Green i make pictures of it later i Saw more buildings with green light.
A lot of American helikopters with 2 propellers flying low i saw them here late in the night we have to stay at home from 9 pm. i have my dog so i can go out whenever i want.
There is something big going on here in the Netherlands πŸ’‹

πŸ™πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’›
01:19 PM - Apr 09, 2021
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Nadire in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
09 April, 11:13
In response Nadire Q-Z to her Publication
Like these? I had them fly over me yesterday twice. In the US though.

Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
10 April, 06:27
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Yes

Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
09 April, 05:07
Btw there was last month begin of February a sinkhole here 200 meters further of a few meters deep a brine salt grit truck fall into 4/5 meters. The place was for a few days cordoned off meters wide and no one was allowed to come near it. In the night they where very busy there and you could not come close. Last year there were a lot of sinkholes here in Rotterdam. I just wondering 🧐

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
09 April, 05:29
tunnel collapse?

09 April, 05:55
that's what it sounds like to me, also, some kind of ground collapse after blowing up tunnels connected to trafficking

09 April, 01:46

Nadire Q-Z @Nadire
09 April, 02:05
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
Love this

ThanQ You 🌹

09 April, 01:44
can't seem to post...