⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
I think I have found the single best piece of information that validates everything we have been fighting for.
This is amazing!!! Please watch and share as much and as fast as possible.
Hold the line, Patriots. We've got this.
https://youtu.be/uSJV1B9PV...
04:22 PM - Jan 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
28 January, 01:18
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Silenced again. But not for long!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Carol Jamieson @Carolleej2
26 January, 03:03
They've already taken it down! Is it on any other platform?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
North Laker @Northlaker
26 January, 07:41
In response Carol Jamieson to her Publication

Patriot Pam @PatriotPami
26 January, 12:17
it's gone 😞

Rita Hen @WindyGale17
26 January, 10:10
They removed it! 1/26/21☹️

26 January, 10:12
In response Rita Hen to her Publication
i added a new link on my timeline.

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
26 January, 08:14
YouTube took it down, but I found it somewhere else! 🥳This is awesome! Here it is… https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Carol Jamieson @Carolleej2
26 January, 03:04
In response IN THE LANE to her Publication
They took this one down also.

Kim Trumbetti @Kimraenc
25 January, 09:27
that stinks the jerks took that diwn it us an amazing video

25 January, 09:59
In response Kim Trumbetti to her Publication
Since YouTube deleted the video I had shared, here's another copy of it on
https://rumble.com/vb8xkd-...

anon one @Gamma50
25 January, 09:04
Now I'm really curious. The video has been taken down. What don't I know about President Trump?

Serving those Who serve @1871_2021
25 January, 10:32
In response anon one to her Publication
look at thenpost anove - its got the RUMBLE address where tou can ciew it

Franz Glaus @Ruby_Ray_Media
25 January, 04:39
Kicking Kissinger's Cabal of Creeps

This article has been updated with a video compilation published January 21 that shows you how the power elite of the world capitulated to Trump four years ago and that Trump has finally completed the disempowering of their trinity of power.

#YouAreWatchingAMovie

#WaitForIt

https://rubyraymedia.com/i...

Franz Glaus @Ruby_Ray_Media
25 January, 04:39

Amy Cole @Amzie
25 January, 03:53
All ready off you tube...hmm...wonder if this was on target...lol...

Krs10 Justis @Krs10justis
25 January, 04:19
In response Amy Cole to her Publication
Saw it yesterday. It was so incredibly on target!! It proved that our beloved Chief was the greatest president and world leader ever!!! What a guy! ❤🙏

Chico Panebianco @Chico1
25 January, 03:36
video removed by u tube,
must have been orver the target ,
please report
god bless u brother

25 January, 03:42
In response Chico Panebianco to his Publication
yes, I added abother link in the comments and have also shared another publication with the new version.

Soozie Q17 @Soozieq17
25 January, 02:24
You must've been over the target! If it weren't truth, they would've left it up and used it to make us look like 'conspiracy theorists"! 🤣

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
25 January, 01:10
drat they rdmoved it. Must have been sharing truth. I shared it anyway ha ha.

Amy Freedom @AmyFreedom
25 January, 09:52
This video has been taken off YouToooob now... bummer. Anyone know where else you can find it? One of my favorites!

Mark Stoneweapon @stoneweapon
25 January, 09:17
Now people can begin to understand why Covid-19 was weaponized against us all.
https://rumble.com/vb8xkd-...

Kelly Clen @Clen_Kell
25 January, 05:16

Seek The Truth @WL6202
25 January, 05:06
Charlie Freak of FreakSense TV did an excellent piece of work with that video. He can be found as guests on other YouTube channels now. His was taken down. He is also on MeWe, Rumble and Buy Me A Coffee. There is talk of him going to 107Daily.com.

Seek The Truth @WL6202
25 January, 04:59
😍What storm Mr. President? YOU'LL FIND OUT. 😍

Kathy Williams @OceanStateofMind
24 January, 10:40
Charlie Freak is one of my favorites.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
24 January, 09:07

Cob Cob @Colob123
24 January, 08:28
The original 3 hour one was much more detailed and if you can find it listen. This is a much condensed version.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
24 January, 09:06
In response Cob Cob to his Publication

Bob Gibbons @Trojan
24 January, 08:24
You must watch this to awaken

The Wayseer @Wayseer
24 January, 07:21
Charlie Freak is my fav. He was suspended on YT after the "riot" on the 6th but has a channel on Rumble now. He does a lot of co-creating with others so I do a search for his name every few days to see what other channels he's on. Share on all platforms and with friends & family!

The Wayseer @Wayseer
24 January, 07:22
In response The Wayseer to her Publication
FreakSense is his channel name.

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
24 January, 06:21
tremendous

Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
24 January, 06:16
It was a great production summarizing Charlie Freak's initial video, which was amazing but much longer. So, easier for sharing with friends and family. Thank you for sharing!

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
24 January, 05:31
@rgibb11 GodWon

Kovian Tel @Kovian
24 January, 03:25
Shared and stored locally. Yes, we got this!

17Ways FromSunday @17WaysFromSunday
24 January, 12:25
Extra info FWIW with H/T to original producer and author:
This vid's origin: YT user Bonfire Guy https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Premiered 13OCT2020 and is based on the long pinned thread of now deleted Twitter user 3days3nights

24 January, 05:28
In response 17Ways FromSunday to his Publication
No wonder why it was so amazing. We could use 3Days3Nights up in here.
WWG1WGA

Lady Vi 2U @Lady_Vi_2U
23 January, 10:57
This video is absolute fire!! I've dug since 911 and have prayed for a Trump... Wow.. I feel so energized now!

24 January, 06:19
In response Lady Vi 2U to her Publication
We so often forget that "time" is also a dimension, the 4th dimension. It is also the dimension that stands between 3D from 5D.
All we need is just a little patience. #GodHasAlreadyWon