Only people mentioned by StarRavyn in this post can reply
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
09 April, 02:39
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
it killed all the TEST subjects 👿👿👿👿 now the trans gene. what the hell else are we going to find out. i love this lady!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
09 April, 02:36
What is TRANSGENE? What does TRANSGENE mean? TRANSGENE meaning, definition & explanation
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
What is TRANSGENE? What does TRANSGENE mean? TRANSGENE meaning, definition & explanation - YouTube

✪✪✪✪✪ http://www.theaudiopedia.com ✪✪✪✪✪What is TRANSGENE? What does TRANSGENE mean? TRANSGENE meaning, definition & explanation.Source: Wikipedia.org articl...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
09 April, 02:30
TRANS GENE? OH SHIT!

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
09 April, 11:58
I screen recorded 2 mins download here and share

https://drive.google.com/f...

Susan’s _Trump @Nana2021
09 April, 11:26
She is awesome! I want to adopt her!

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
09 April, 11:03
I can't ever see telegram posts. I wish I could share this on FB without revealing this platform. That I will NOT do!

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
09 April, 11:17
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
record it with you phone and upload it

1776 Again @BludGeonT
09 April, 03:09
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Hi Chonita,

You can start this video playing, and then right click anywhere on the video and "Save Video As..." and download it to your computer. From there, you can upload the MP4 to Facebook or anywhere else that you like. The key is, to start the video playing before right clicking on it to save. Hope this helps and good luck to you, friend.

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
09 April, 10:52
This lady speaks truth. Sadly fear has gripped America and the World and people are WAY TOO TRUSTING of MD's and scientist. Wake up time is around the corner. Sadly those who took said vax more than likely wont be here to see what a tragic event that is about to take place. GOD BE WITH US ALL

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
09 April, 10:50
I LOVE this woman! Truth teller, educate those sheep

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
09 April, 10:43
BAM! That's what I'm talking about! http://www.cirp.org/librar...

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
09 April, 10:24
liegh dundas

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
09 April, 10:17
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻The was awesome! Thanks for Sharing! Darkness to Light. #AllLiesWillBeRevealed Bravo 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

American Patriot @Onthelake21
09 April, 10:06
WOW .... Thanks for sharing this.

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
09 April, 10:05
Love this attny!! She is a beast!! I would like to put her on speed dial!!

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
09 April, 09:52
Smart lady! She said it all.