Doq Holliday @doqholliday
08 April, 04:10
I could be wrong but I personally believe that Elon Musk buying massive amounts of Bitcoin publicly was all theatrics.

It’s the same reason RFK Jr. acts like he’s a democrat and supports leftist organizations.

If he didn’t [they] might try to harm him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 April, 11:16
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
RFKJr makes sense, but I dont care what political affiliation he is he is a great man that has risk everything to save the planet from evil Bill Gates and the cabals vaccine plan to kill of the population.

As for Elon Musk Nana has two main images in my head with him.
One is the satan symbol his baby mama had inked on her large baby bump.
And the other was a statement that VK made a long time back at a time when it seemed Musk moved away from her and into helping the white hats. VK said that how it turned out with Musk depended a great deal on his handlers being able to control him and keep him focused on the white hat side.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply
Jwk _17 @Jwk17
09 April, 12:15
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
what else do you need to know about his interests

Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
09 April, 12:34
In response Jwk _17 to his Publication
Seriously! What else? It's like people want to idol worship Musk even though ALL the evidence suggests that he does not have our interests at heart!

Berkman Olmez @Berkman
09 April, 12:13
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
They just continue to mock us and laugh in our faces... Karma is here....