Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I could be wrong but I personally believe that Elon Musk buying massive amounts of Bitcoin publicly was all theatrics.

It’s the same reason RFK Jr. acts like he’s a democrat and supports leftist organizations.

If he didn’t [they] might try to harm him.
04:10 PM - Apr 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
15 April, 03:43
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Always do the opposite of what elite investors do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
10 April, 10:15
he is willing to donate his cars to drain the bitcoin supply. i agree . optics. everything he says its opposite like trump hmm interesting ;)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
... ... @Trader_Kev
10 April, 04:16
i think elon could easily spend a $billion or $two to hire the best security guards to protect him and his family.

Ben Anon @TrumpWon17
08 April, 11:23

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 April, 11:16
RFKJr makes sense, but I dont care what political affiliation he is he is a great man that has risk everything to save the planet from evil Bill Gates and the cabals vaccine plan to kill of the population.

As for Elon Musk Nana has two main images in my head with him.
One is the satan symbol his baby mama had inked on her large baby bump.
And the other was a statement that VK made a long time back at a time when it seemed Musk moved away from her and into helping the white hats. VK said that how it turned out with Musk depended a great deal on his handlers being able to control him and keep him focused on the white hat side.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
08 April, 11:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
08 April, 11:17
👀 What do You think of this @DoqHolliday ? #ElonMusk

Bobby Alley @Magaman2021
08 April, 11:19
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Musk is a tool.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
08 April, 11:23
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
i dont trust him.

John Tiger @JohnTiger
08 April, 09:33
Elon is a tough read and he has a bit of Chaotic Neutral to him.
My current bet is that he's a clever/trolling white-hat.

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
08 April, 09:18
I love my intuition being confirmed like this....think logically, 5D.😉

Kay Tee @kmax
08 April, 08:34
I wondered that also about RFK Jr. His work for children's health is incredible.

Kay Tee @kmax
08 April, 08:34
I wondered that also about RFK Jr. His work for children's health is incredible.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
08 April, 08:31
That would make sense to me. 👍

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
08 April, 06:58
If anyone ever listens to mainstream financial advice, kiss your money goodbye.

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
08 April, 06:16
Great observation! Personally I have been so up and down with Elon, that I decided to stay in the middle. That way I will neither be surprised, nor disappointed when his true character emerges.

Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
08 April, 06:12
The signs are all around us. But, LITERALLY right in front of us when it comes to Elon Musk.

John Tiger @JohnTiger
08 April, 09:38
In response Lil Iodine to her Publication
Sometimes, something is just a design choice.

Symbols need to express universal metaphysical relationships.

Three lines like this just does not cut it.

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
08 April, 05:53
Gotta play the parts I agree.

Sam Groves @Samanthagroves
08 April, 05:40
OOOH! Good point on RFK Jr. Interesting...

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
08 April, 04:38
my perspective on Elon is good guy, since no way patriots would let him launch satellites if he was one of [them]. have to play the game to keep [them] guessing and secure your safety. double agents, [they] can’t be sure who is on their side.

08 April, 09:16
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Exactly, took awhile for me to figure it out, he's WH. He also said in an interview, "*Corona is a hoax". Maybe that is also why he is buying all the Bitcoin made in China.😉

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
08 April, 04:21
agreed because his baby is Doge Coin. i believe his strategy was drive consumer/retail crypto acceptance globally. visa, stores, banks. once that is achieved he can then get Doge to be adopted as mainstream currency. The Bit had to happen before the doge could. im in Doge since fall, return on $4k is running around $1,200

08 April, 09:21
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
I never heard of this. Do you have a link? Is this world wide?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 April, 11:10
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
Cydalee is one smart cookie!
hehehe

Debbie Cassano @DebbieCassano
08 April, 04:17
things that make you go hmmmmm.