Kim Runner @kimrunner
I missed this last night...

Dan IG Story - posted 22 hrs ago - 4.7...
09:53 PM - Apr 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
America First @AmericaFirst17
09 April, 09:14
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
09 April, 07:03
I saw this on the boards and squirrels store up nuts in the fall for the winter. April mirrors October on Grassley’s clock- Red October mirrors April Showers. Just a thought. Thank you, Kim, for always keeping us in the loop!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
09 April, 07:04
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
*this pic is not from qagg- it is from Telegram! Sorry for the confusion!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 April, 08:57
In response Angie Mac to her Publication

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
09 April, 10:35
Stock up. 🙏

John Tiger @JohnTiger
09 April, 04:40
Lol, I bet SantaSurfing is over the top seeing this :)

Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
09 April, 07:17
In response John Tiger to his Publication
I saw she posted it on her telegram 😂🙏

Roy Lion @Austria_Sword_of_truth
09 April, 01:50
Lion 🙏❤️🙏

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
08 April, 11:52
444 Vibes 😎 .

Photon 333 donated @Photon
08 April, 10:48
No timestamp for that cute chipmunk? Looks like it got caught red-handed. With that baseball theme Dan has going, is the world about to play ball and go nuts? In 3, 2, 1 . . .

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
08 April, 10:12
Been thinking about Sammy and Santa surfing since yesterday evening m watching my fren feed her squirrels

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
08 April, 10:05
Dan has doubled down on cryptic. I feel like one theme that runs through is remaining up beat (I was going to say have fun with it, but it obviously everything seems terribly serious)

The patriots already have all the nuts.

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
09 April, 02:36
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
yes the “food shortage “ scenario may not be truth

Eric Rodenburg @Slimrickman
08 April, 10:04
We used to have a truism in the trading of energy commodities that applies throughout life: "Pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered."

When do you know/realize that you've had enough. Philosophers are still pondering...