Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
08 April, 11:15
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Bonugli @kbsissy
08 April, 10:24
yes they are...and we need to keep posting this over and over and maybe our so called news people will start reporting on it. #SaveTheChildren

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
09 April, 04:47
In response Kay Bonugli to her Publication

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
08 April, 09:52
I love you and your post. Keep going my warrior!!!⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️💯💯💯✅✅

08 April, 09:53
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
08 April, 09:48
Ditto.

08 April, 09:49
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
/SALUTE...

I'M NOT NORMAL...

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
08 April, 09:48
I agree with you..

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
08 April, 09:43
i like your posts 👍

08 April, 09:45
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
As do I your posts...