Santa Surfing @SantaSurfing
23 January, 02:17
How is everyone?
I MISSED YOU ALL!
Sammy misses you more!!!
Muah! ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
23 January, 09:58
In response Santa Surfing to her Publication
So glad U are here! I need your help.
I read a newsletter supposedly from the Galactic Alliance.

Everything was confirming "The Movie" & God is in Control.
Then I read this =

" but the grand illusion must yet continue for a while longer… (perhaps most of the year of 2021)."

So, won't we lose NESARA if it's not disclosed by March?
GESARA is rolling out elsewhere around teh world.

Even tho "It's A Movie" REAL Evil is happening... Iran Deal back &
xncld EO that infrastructure must be US only [opening us up to
Chinese 5G] & more.

Please help me understand.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Santa Surfing @SantaSurfing
Remember, our President Trump already rolled out NESARA on 1/20/2017...and did so quietly. He and Q never or rarely quote dates.
02:56 PM - Jan 23, 2021
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SantaSurfing in this post can reply
Verily Chambers @Verily1
23 January, 06:18
https://drive.google.com/f... Please read my article on the Coming GOLD STANDARD and consider buying SILVER while you still have time. Buy coins or bars (not collectibles) and take possession. If you prefer buy shares in SILVER miners. I post on HOTCOPPER.com.au as VERILY1 in Australia and focus on SILVER miners there. There are only a handful in Australia so it is not too hard. Focus on the DEVELOPERS that offer the best risk/return. Spread the Word. V

AZvette Girl @AZNan
23 January, 04:44
geesh, about time you got here...what took you sooo long sister??? welcome!!!