Sammy misses you more!!!
Muah! ❤️
02:17 AM - Jan 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by SantaSurfing in this post can reply
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
14 August, 11:13
In response Santa Surfing to her Publication
Missed U 2 !!! Anonup is a Happy Home!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. @Phoenix75
11 February, 11:13
😍🥰😗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
11 February, 11:02
I ❤️ My Squirrels 🐿 I have 3 feeding in My Yard now. Awwwww 🐿❤️

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
11 February, 10:59
Santa!! You came here! AnonUp is a happy place! Please come back more often! We love you!!!

Turd Ferguson @2ATEETH41A
29 January, 08:40
Hey Santa! Just aantex to say your work and efforts are appreciated. Your videos have helped me and others understand what is going on.
WWG1WGA!!!

Jen Szika @Jszika1
29 January, 02:07
🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

Lily Morales @Pachimama
27 January, 07:07
😍So happy you are hanging out with us, YEAYYYYY 😍

Donna Martin @Meme17
27 January, 07:03
Hi Santa and Sammy 💖💖💖💖💖

Sandy Sanders @sandy1
27 January, 05:25
Thank you Santa & Sammy for telling us about this Social Media platform on your show. I love it here. It's nice to be with Patriots & Anons of like minds. There is a dark energy on some of the platforms out there. I have a peaceful feeling here. Thank you for all that you do Santa & Sammy. I love "The Santa Surfing Show" and I get a kick out of Sammy and Cody dancing. I love your upbeat energetic energy Santa. You really bring love, joy and sunshine to all of your shows. Your show is one of my favorites. God bless you and your family and God bless your show.

Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
27 January, 01:58
Hello Santa and Sammy! yaay!

Edward Kasarjian @Ekasarji
26 January, 11:11
Hi @santasurfing ! We got booted off discord! so Hachi and i are now here with you! Mom and i love your shiws and thank you for all you do! Keep up Gods work! 🙏 "GODS GOLDEN TRUMPET!" 📣🌟📣 Children of Light Unite!!! 🙏🌟🙏

Abraham Kampman @abebaby24
25 January, 09:34
santa surfing is a little squirrely #uhhuh #ohyah but is nice and goofy. we need that. we should all bring out the kid in us.

Kimberly Parsons @kimberly17
25 January, 09:27
missed you too big hugs!!!

Kimberly Parsons @kimberly17
25 January, 09:26
awww that is soooo sweet and takes the cake on cuties!!! ❤️🙏🏻🇺🇸

Judith Williams @annarose2470
25 January, 08:16
Miss Santa Surfing.

Canadian Truth seeker @Canadiantruthseeker
25 January, 07:12
woohoo 🎉🥳 santas patriots UNITE !!

She Boss @Freebird22
25 January, 07:00
Im so happy I found you Santa & sammy!!!

Monica Jones @mojo1123
25 January, 06:39
Yeah @santasurfing and @vincentKennedy in the same post!!! Miss you guys!!!

Nina Davisson @ColletteKarma
25 January, 06:14
Santa and Sanmy! I found you ❤️❤️❤️

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
25 January, 05:56
santa r u up on discord was on but got home tryed 2 log on cant whats up any body know?or is it on my end?

Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
25 January, 06:11
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
They have posted in here that they were suspended from Discord :(

King Come @KingCome
25 January, 06:33
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
From Santa... Discord just banned Santa Surfing / Sammy Surfing Servers and Channels! They will not silence us!

Patriot Pam @PatriotPami
25 January, 03:05
very happy to have found you Santa Surfing

LeAhna Sol @LSol
25 January, 02:35
So excited to have everyone back in one place! Go sammy!! uh huh!! 🐿

Miss Rose @Rosesforme
25 January, 02:10
Sure missed you Santa and Sammy!!!!

Karen Reaves @KarenQ1776
25 January, 11:34
Aloha Dear Santa Surfing. So happy to have another way to stay in touch.

Sharon Rhodes @sharho
25 January, 10:52
I look forward to your updates and information, it has kept me grounded and talking to God more with all my heart. I love you and your broadcast and Sammy too.

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
25 January, 09:36
Omgosh! I've missed your postings! I'm so hapoy you are here now. I saw on your video last might and did a lil Sammy dance lol!!! 💛

Only followers of this user (SweetTinTexas) can see their posts

Canuck OneSeven @CanuckOneSeven
25 January, 03:45
💖 Aloha!

Sharon Rhodes @sharho
25 January, 10:54
In response Canuck OneSeven to his Publication
Canuck you are a lot of inspirtation, keep on posting to cheer everyone up. Thank you. God Bless you.

Trump Card @Djdad9
25 January, 10:57
In response Canuck OneSeven to his Publication
thats great super monks!

Nikky Devall @CoffeeQueenNik
25 January, 01:09
Yay finally managed to get on here 🥳🥳 Thank you Santa & Sammy for letting us know about AnonUp ☺ Absolutely love your shows & Sammy 🐿🤶🥰 Much love from the UK

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
25 January, 12:38
oh, so good to find you here ~ missed you both!