: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
08 April, 05:29
Q Storm Rider
Another BOMB washes ashore in Florida/The past month I have INTEL on 6 found on shores and oceans in Florida/ but waited for confirmation/Now do you understand why Sub hunters are combing the oceans in Florida...
_NOBODY'S TALKING
What happened 3 nights ago 22 miles of the coast?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
08 April, 06:09
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
our local news did report on them ONCE..said they were old training mines...you find out anything to the contrary?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q Storm Rider:
It's not coincidence it's in Florida
It's coincidence the mil.comb the oceans there for weeks p-8s
Sub hunters.
It's not coincidence 45 is fully protected and still gets full briefings from Mil. Top chain commands
06:26 PM - Apr 08, 2021
In response Gunslinger Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
Miss Shelly @IbowonlytoGod
08 April, 07:43
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
So are you saying these mines are to protect Florida from underwater attacks? I am not very smart. Im sorry. I just spent a week in the Keys and live in Florida. Sounds lije a pretty intense Hurricane Season coming up

08 April, 08:09
In response Miss Shelly to her Publication
naval mines can be used for both offesnsive and defensive measures. how it washed ashore baffles me, nobody knows where it came from. only intel is that it has US Navy on it.