Doq Holliday @doqholliday
08 April, 04:10
I could be wrong but I personally believe that Elon Musk buying massive amounts of Bitcoin publicly was all theatrics.

It’s the same reason RFK Jr. acts like he’s a democrat and supports leftist organizations.

If he didn’t [they] might try to harm him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
The signs are all around us. But, LITERALLY right in front of us when it comes to Elon Musk.
06:12 PM - Apr 08, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lil_Iodine in this post can reply
John Tiger @JohnTiger
08 April, 09:38
In response Lil Iodine to her Publication
Sometimes, something is just a design choice.

Symbols need to express universal metaphysical relationships.

Three lines like this just does not cut it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
08 April, 10:42
In response John Tiger to his Publication
I see your point. Perhaps though consider this sybolism in conjuction with the additional fact patterns?

Musk invented Neuralink which is a device to bilogically merge humans with technology. He launched over 700 Starlink satellites into orbit in the months preceding the Nov. 2020 election and we know that satellites were key in perpetrating the Dominion fraud. Further, he DOUBLED the internet speed of Starlink satellites on Nov. 4th, the same day voting locations mysteriously shut down and voting spikes started to occur at 4am that same day.

Also, what did Q say in post 329? FOLLOW THE WIVES. First Wife- Justine Musk- dark, twisted occult writer and author of "Bloodangels". And, Second Wife- Grimes-is a self proclaimed "Wiccan".

Or, how about from Mr. Musk himself who posted a sick and demented photo of Jesus on February 13th (beware 2nd photo is vulgar and disturbing). This is a man on the side of God? I THINK NOT.