CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
05 April, 11:27
https://thetruedefender.co...

๐Ÿ”น๐Ÿ”น๐Ÿ”น๐Ÿ”น๐Ÿ”น๐Ÿ”น๐Ÿ”น๐Ÿ”น๐Ÿ”น๐Ÿ”น๐Ÿ”น
PROVE ME WRONG ! SIR CHARLES WAS HOUSE RESTRICTED IN EARLY 2020โ€™. ( COVID ) wink ๐Ÿ˜‰
PUT CALLS INTO HIM & NO RETURN FOR 17 DAYS ?
๐Ÿ”ธ๐Ÿ”ธ๐Ÿ”ธ๐Ÿ”ธ๐Ÿ”ธ๐Ÿ”ธ๐Ÿ”ธ๐Ÿ”ธ๐Ÿ”ธ๐Ÿ”ธ๐Ÿ”ธ
I SAY WHITEHATS SHOWED HIM, HIS FILE & GAVE HIM A CHOICE ! WHAT HE SAID WAS maybe wink
HIS WAY OF SHOWING HE HAS ENDED HIS WAYS
& NOW SEEโ€™S THE LIGHT !!!
GOOD CALL CHARLES LETS GO PLAY GOLF !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shelly Hoerer @shoerer
08 April, 02:54
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
I was just researching all that last night as well!!!!! I believe the same thing! I think he was in deep with the illuminati and couldn't get out but maybe was provided a way to redeem his soul!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
08 April, 03:35
In response Shelly Hoerer to her Publication
I KNOW CHARLES WASNโ€™T INTO LITTLE KIDS JUST DONT KNOW WHAT IT COULD BE ?

Shelly Hoerer @shoerer
08 April, 03:58
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
I think it was help with making him famous in his sporting career and even broadcasting....... then they owned him.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
YOU COULD BE SPOT ON , NICEST GUY TO BE AROUND
04:05 PM - Apr 08, 2021
In response Shelly Hoerer to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CspoaJames in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CSPOA JAMES, click on at the bottom under it