: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
YUGE shoutout to all the CRAZIES out there, holding the line against all odds. thanQ
01:00 PM - Jan 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
24 January, 02:55
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
TY muchly ~ seems insane to be trying to say anything on tweatr, but #HoldTheLine is what I"m doing over there. Once done, activity will start up here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 January, 05:40
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
yes many lines are being held in this moment in time and space construct

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FCS_ 3E2 @FCS_3E2_0neg
24 January, 03:59
You cant write "Give up" with Q, but you can continQ lol

24 January, 04:04
In response FCS_ 3E2 to his Publication
🤣😂

PQRTUGUESE PATRIQT @tonecacete
23 January, 01:22

23 January, 01:27
In response PQRTUGUESE PATRIQT to his Publication
your meme has been downloaded and archived

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
23 January, 01:22
It's not the end.

23 January, 01:25
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
not even close. prepare for the long haul

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
23 January, 01:19
Here till the end!!

23 January, 01:21
In response Beck Step to her Publication
thanQ 👊

Rebel Belle @RebelBelle_55
23 January, 01:14
💪🏻❤️🇺🇸

23 January, 01:20
In response Rebel Belle to her Publication
love it!

23 January, 01:20
In response Rebel Belle to her Publication
downloaded and archived

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
23 January, 01:05
❤️❣️💋

23 January, 01:08
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️

Trump Won @Bulldog93
23 January, 01:02
holding

23 January, 01:05
In response Trump Won to her Publication
God bless patriot