Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Diane Labrecque @TEAM_JESUS
31 January, 12:32
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
That's what TEAM JESUS is all about - worlwide! HALLELUYAH!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dawn Soares @Dawn3663
29 January, 10:21
amen and amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
29 January, 10:07
Amen

Sandy Ziegler @shzreading
29 January, 09:47
Beautiful! Fully armed and standing and withstanding!

Kelly Haynes @JustAnAmericanGirl
29 January, 09:02
❤️💫🇺🇸

Elizabeth Gray @ElizabethGray777
24 January, 01:03
🙏🙏🙏❤️

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
14 January, 08:32
IN JESUS NAME AND WITH GOD'S BLESSINGS WE WILL PREVAIL.😉💞💓🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Silver Storm @SilverStorm
14 January, 04:27
Mark Attwood is great.💕

Paco Loco @Paco
14 January, 03:05
Ephesians 6:10-18

Noble Sage17 @NobleSage17
14 January, 03:02
LOL I CANT SHARE TO TWIFFER OR FB ANYMORE LOL SORRY I GOT KICKED OF TWIFFER AND AM ON SH1T LIST ON FB...THEY KEEP HIDING ALL MY NOTIFICATIONS

Silver Storm @SilverStorm
14 January, 04:16
In response Noble Sage17 to her Publication
LOL Jack also kicked me out. After unsuccessful Parler, WeGo and Gab I'm glad to be finally landed here today.😂