Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
10 July, 05:59
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
ALSO, THE LORD'S PRAYER In ARAMAIC, The Language in which Jesus Spoke and Thought.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
10 July, 06:08
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
In the Mighty Name of Jesus
Amen and Amen
❤🙏❤❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 May, 04:12
@thangel
It's going around the world
May every eye see or every ear hear
of Our Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus
In Jesus Mighty Name

Almighty God let this keep on flowing
Let Souls be touched and saved

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
29 June, 05:39
AMEN

24 July, 11:30
Still going D
@thangel

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
13 May, 09:11
Amen

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
24 April, 01:54
nice idea. thank you

24 April, 01:58
In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication
❤❤❤😘

DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT @MAGNETGLOVE
24 April, 11:04
THIS IS TRULY POWERFUL‼️IF YOUR HAVING A BAD DREAM AND YOUR ABLE TO SAY THIS WHILE IN THE DREAM STATE ALL NIGHTMARES CEASE! YOU MUST PRACTICE THIS AND KNOW YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR SLEEP STATE‼️BEFORE GOING TO SLLEP TELL YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS YOU WILL SAY THE LORDS PRAYER IF YOU FEEL FEAR❗️DAYTIME TOO‼️PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE‼️

24 April, 11:05
In response DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT to his Publication
Absolutely Right !!!

Hi 😊 Good Morning

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
24 April, 10:09
AMEN FREN 💚💚💚💚

24 April, 10:29
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Amen

robin fineman @RobinD
13 April, 03:29
Amen.

Kathy Terrell @Kathyrose1980
13 April, 09:30
Praise be to Jesus!

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
13 April, 07:39
👃Amen.

Genetxs LAB @Genetxs
13 April, 06:27
Hallowed be Thy Name? Lord is not a name its a title used to hide Elohim Name. All Who Call Upon The Name Of Yahuwah Will Be saved. HalleluYAH = Praise be to YaH. Our Messiah came in His Father Name. People in the Torah who are named after Elohim have Yah or Yahu in their name, as a reference to Yahuwah. The Messiah is Yahuwshuwa and means Yahuwah save and glorifies the Father not the son like with the jesus saves perversion. The Messiah came in His Father Name, His power and authority comes from His Father and His Name, like a signet ring. The name Jesus is not a translation of the messiah's Name, it's an attack on it, a perversion. 3 times they asked didn't we do all these different miracles in your Name? every time they asked it was different miracles and the question about if the name was correct. He tells them NO its, not my Name, I Never Knew you.

TruthSeeker News @KerryWest53
12 April, 11:12
Amen!

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
12 April, 11:05
Amen. 🙏❤️

Angie Mac @AngieMac
12 April, 10:49
I sing it in my head everyday!

12 April, 11:45
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
I love Love LOVE that 😊

Ellen Perricci @perriccie
22 April, 01:42
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Me, too.
Only, by degrees
I've been led
(think "Green Eggs & Ham")
by the pushy hound dog
w/ exquisite senses
to BE
on my knees
every morning singing this
LOVELY PRAYER of ENGAGEMENT
w/ our Creator,
as I massage Lubriderm
into her roughened paws,
starting w/ her front paws clasped
as we begin to🙏🏽.
She's quite the critic,
so I must be (mostly) on key.
We end w/ me singing
as many verses of the Doxology
as I can come up w/ while
loosening⬆️her shoulder muscles.

She then stays
languidly contented for a couple hours...

Mary T Scott @Emtee2355
11 April, 08:22
Amen!

Elena Iove @Camberu71
09 April, 01:24
AMIN!

Janet Lewis @jlws21
08 April, 10:07
Great idea.

Ben Strong @Godwinsxx
08 April, 09:54
🙏❤🙏 Amen ❤

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
08 April, 09:52
One of my favorite go to prayers.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
08 April, 09:52
🐸👍

08 April, 10:02
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Hi Dan
Everytime a meme is stolen
An Angel gets their wings ❤😊

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
08 April, 09:50
Amen!🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻✅

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
08 April, 03:20
Amen & Amen

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
08 April, 01:39
🙏🙏AMEN

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
08 April, 01:02
🙏Amen

Charissma _15 @Riley
08 April, 12:33
Amen🙏 Good morning😇

08 April, 12:47
In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
Hi Charissma Good Morning Sweet Heart
❤😘