Doq Holliday @doqholliday
06 April, 10:22
“Fake Fauci” not really quite sure why Texas numbers are dropping after going mask free!

🤣🤣🤣

If you’re having a bad day, pull up some recent Fauci videos and look at his neck.

White Hats are making it obvious.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
06 April, 01:35
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
THIS IS EVEN MORE OBVIOUS

😂🤣😂

https://realrawnews.com/20...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
cindy CLP @cindylpLUVCANADA
06 April, 01:42
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

06 April, 04:54
In response cindy CLP to her Publication
DEEP STATE WERE ARRESTED LONG AGO, THIS IS A SHOW SO WE CAN WAKE THE NORMIES UP, IF THAT IS EVEN POSSIBLE

LaDonna Mitchell @LaDonnaMitchell
07 April, 08:46
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Do you really believe they were arrested? Some people are questioning this.....I told them I don't know for sure. I have no proof.

07 April, 11:22
In response LaDonna Mitchell to his Publication
I KNOW 100%

Only people mentioned by LaDonnaMitchell in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LaDonna Mitchell, click on at the bottom under it