Doq Holliday @doqholliday
“Fake Fauci” not really quite sure why Texas numbers are dropping after going mask free!

🤣🤣🤣

If you’re having a bad day, pull up some recent Fauci videos and look at his neck.

White Hats are making it obvious.
10:22 AM - Apr 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
08 April, 07:22
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
When will this end? They are talking forced mandatory covid vaccines where I work when they are FDA approved in June. I stood up and informed them I would not get one. They said if I didnt get one I would have to wear a mask at work at all times because covid doesnt have a season. So like the yellow star on the jews of the holocaust I will be marked wearing a mask. Yes I know I can get a new job. but why should I have to? When will all this crap go away? Also considering who I work for that is pushing this makes me less hopeful because they took oaths to protect us from this tyranny.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sum StarDust @SumStarDust
08 April, 12:28
Live in MASKS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
08 April, 09:07
In response Sum StarDust to his Publication
What is that? Is that the nanobots or something else?

08 April, 12:24

08 April, 12:23
Nano tech fibers that wiggle and get into skin FOUND IN MASKS & TEST SWABS - Transhuman disease MORGELLONS

Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
07 April, 01:54
Patriots are so informed, thank you to all !!!!
The real Fauci or the fake, they are both frauds and traitors to
Our Country. Unless, the double is working for our President. If not, they both should be hung.

Jordan Johnson @PatriotSocialWorker
07 April, 03:44
What happen to Fauci's Mickey Mouse ears?

SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
07 April, 01:20
It's all fake news! It truly sticks that even flippen statistics have to be fake. FAKE

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
07 April, 12:48
Yes!!!! Expose Dr. Fake!!! I’m all in!! 💯🙏😂

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
07 April, 12:11
fauxci and birx need their one way ticket to gitmo

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
06 April, 06:28
the heads look too big for the bodies these days, no?

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
06 April, 05:03
DR Quack Cockwomble with a skin mask, ol flakey fakey fauci...😉😆

Only followers of this user (17_Psalm) can see their posts

robin fineman @RobinD
06 April, 03:46
The ears the ears don't stick out!

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
06 April, 03:24
I can't believe there is anyone that still hasn't noticed. Indroctination runs deep with some people doesn't it? And it is not just feaux-see either.
lol

Oakley Clark @COPatriot7
06 April, 03:22
Its so obvious its hysterical!

Lily Morales @Pachimama
06 April, 03:19
62,392,065 fully vaccinated people is WRONG RIGHT???? Oh my God I hope it's wrong =(

Robert Travers @Robert1957
06 April, 03:20
In response Lily Morales to her Publication
I doubt its that high. But this country is full of sheep

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
06 April, 03:10
40k at a baseball game - FEW wore masks.
Baylor Bears stadium full of students celebration NCAA victory........... NO MAKS - no social distance.....

Lib heads explode
https://247sports.com/Arti...

06 April, 03:08
Because THE GOVERNOR - stopped listening to him!

Nonay Adams @Nonay41
06 April, 02:57
Have you ever seen the back of Biden’s neck? There’s a video where he goes off on a reporter that questions him about Huntet.
his neck is all doubled and wrinkled like a mask. unnatural

06 April, 03:08
In response Nonay Adams to his Publication
some photo's the edges of the mask are quite apparent

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 April, 02:48
Patriots have given soooo much evidence, REAL EVIDENCE of Fauci's corruption and involvement with the CCP, evil Gates, and the Crown!
These comatose ppl are not going to change their minds.
They are going to have in your face shock!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
06 April, 02:48
Bravo! i was waiting for that evil troll to get what’s coming to him 😎🍿

Janet Love @JanetLove82
06 April, 01:55
Yup the guy in the video isn't the real Dr. Fraudci. Same with Pelosi and others. As frustrating as it is, we are really watching a movie. Just wish it would end soon!

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
07 April, 01:07
In response Janet Love to her Publication
There is one more comparison to make that, to me, is very telling. The eyes. In "real" the eyes are cold and unyielding. In "double" the eyes are kind, grandfather-like. The saying "the eyes are the window to the soul" is not just a fluke.

LaDonna Mitchell @LaDonnaMitchell
07 April, 08:40
In response Janet Love to her Publication
I would like to see the "real" ones eyelids; but the glasses are blocking the view. People always say the current "Fauci" has eyes in a hole.

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
06 April, 01:46
Here's my take on this; TEXAS, I believe will be the "KEY" to the trickling effect of common sense coming back to the people. Showing Texas being an open state and "fake" numbers decline will help people questioning the logic and to show that they have been played all along with these "fake" *cv" numbers. Flus and deaths have all been marked as *CV. Doctors have also been paid extra if they marked the deaths under *CV, even if you simply died of a heart attack or other ways. Scamdemic to control us with fear, end of story. FLORIDA is also opening up!

Barbara wheeler @Bethere2help
06 April, 01:37
Phony Tony Fauci

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
06 April, 01:35
THIS IS EVEN MORE OBVIOUS

😂🤣😂

https://realrawnews.com/20...

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
06 April, 02:38
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
“secretly indicted Fauci“

so the elites have the indulgence of a two tier justice system where their egoic reputations with the adoring masses remain untarnished, when if anyone else guilty of far lesser crimes get their names and their families dragged through the filth.

Not buying that until evidence is seen, until then, just more corruption.

Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
07 April, 12:38
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Hallelujah!

Enough Already! @emdSD
06 April, 01:12
everyone is on to this worm and his lies!!!!!

http://www.capoliticalrevi...

Rain Man @RainMan
06 April, 12:30
Doq you know TX is bigger and easier to social distance so Masks Are Not Required ;)

06 April, 01:51
In response Rain Man to his Publication
Oh my, I'm seriously hoping that is not what you are really thinking and that there is still a killer virus out there😳 At this stage people should be waking up to this nonsense and the agenda the globalists are pushing on us. Fear and *mask wearing is what's making people sick.

06 April, 01:53
In response Rain Man to his Publication
Also, the governors of Texas and Florida see right through all this bullshit. Gov. DeSantis also called on the media for ridiculous lies already a couple of times.

Bobbie Hunley @BobbieQuilts
06 April, 11:48
Notice what the tagline says? They're discussing the decline yet the tagline says "cases rise". All BS

06 April, 11:19

06 April, 11:17