james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
Things to remember right now:
1. Trump: Relax and enjoy the show.
2. Q: You are watching a movie.
3. Steven Mnuchin
Steven Terner Mnuchin is an American politician, investment banker and FILM PRODUCER AVATAR/EDGE OF TOMORROW/XMEN ETC ETC) who is serving as the 77th United States Secretary of the Treasury as part of the Cabinet of Donald Trump.
4. TRUST THE FUCKING PLAN.

If you paid attention to these things you are right now the happiest you have ever been and munching on popcorn laughing your ass off.
02:47 PM - Jan 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by The_Pitch_Doctor in this post can reply
Yeshua Buddy @BuddyYeshua
15 January, 05:08
In response james wafer to his Publication
amen to that , thx for the follow 👍🇬🇧

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
15 January, 04:33

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Copybook Student @Copybookstudent
14 January, 08:19
Hey, I was getting down. It felt like depression but it dawned on me that I havent seen the sun shine in ages, so I upped my vitamin D, vitamin C and Im digging around for a B multi. Im back in the game and feeling so good!

It's Habbening!!! @julzee
14 January, 05:12

Paty Gracia @Patrici20972314
14 January, 04:01
Yes I am! HURRAH

Lil Spirit NZ @LilSpiritNZ
14 January, 03:29
I've been following, Iknow to trust the plan, hold the line, and keep the faith. The only thing i'm finding is a) i'm getting sickof popcorn, and b) I guess I must be an empath. All the peopleout there who are so lost,and think everything is going down the toilet, they are angry, upset, confused... i'mfeeling their heartache. That's the hardest part for me.

Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
14 January, 03:10
Some People Are Missing The Greatest Show On Earth. 4-6% Lost Forever

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
14 January, 02:53
🍿This is great, front row seats!!🍿