Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
08 April, 08:44

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
08 April, 08:46
In response Joyce Williams to her Publication
Is this from telegram? I thought I heard that it wasn’t really Dan on there?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 April, 08:53
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
It is from TG. I found another link from M Flynn's (team) page directly to it. If you find out it's a fake acct, let me know. I've removed the 'Generals' pages already, and not about spreading false info.

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
08 April, 08:57
In response Joyce Williams to her Publication
I know you’re not trying to spread false info, you are a true Patriot. I have seen multiple people saying that it is a fake account. I wish I could find the posts, I did see one yesterday but don’t remember who had posted it. If i see one, I will tag you! God Bless🙏🤍

Thanks for the heads up! If I see / hear more I'll definitely update.
10:20 AM - Apr 08, 2021
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MJWilliams in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Joyce Williams, click on at the bottom under it