Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
08 April, 07:46
1-Year Delta

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
08 April, 07:49
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Good morning, Serah🤍 Hope you’re having a wonderful day so far!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 April, 07:58
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
Good Morning! So far it's off to a great start, I'm having a cup of coffee outside on my patio enjoying listening to the birds sing their morning greetings 😊🤍 How about you? How is your day so far?

08 April, 08:03
My day has been great so far. I’m sitting in my car with my coffee this morning. My daughter has some testing for school this morning, and I have hard time letting her out of my sight this past year! I am loving the spring birds. Are you in America? For some reason I picture you living in some mythical forest somewhere🤍

08 April, 08:22
Mythical to some if you know any old stories about the area, I'm tucked away in the woods of Pennsylvania 😊

08 April, 08:28
I don’t know any old stories about PA but now you have peaked my curiosity!

08 April, 08:33
Here's one most know when they hear the name - Gettysburg

Yes, I do know that little piece of history. I am in the forest in Maine. We are kinda the forgotten state, which isn’t a bad thing☺️
08:36 AM - Apr 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by LightHolder113 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nancy Dyan, click on at the bottom under it