Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
08 April, 07:46
1-Year Delta

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
08 April, 07:49
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Good morning, Serah🤍 Hope you’re having a wonderful day so far!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 April, 07:58
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
Good Morning! So far it's off to a great start, I'm having a cup of coffee outside on my patio enjoying listening to the birds sing their morning greetings 😊🤍 How about you? How is your day so far?

08 April, 08:03
My day has been great so far. I’m sitting in my car with my coffee this morning. My daughter has some testing for school this morning, and I have hard time letting her out of my sight this past year! I am loving the spring birds. Are you in America? For some reason I picture you living in some mythical forest somewhere🤍

08 April, 08:22
Mythical to some if you know any old stories about the area, I'm tucked away in the woods of Pennsylvania 😊

08 April, 08:28
I don’t know any old stories about PA but now you have peaked my curiosity!

Here's one most know when they hear the name - Gettysburg
08:33 AM - Apr 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
08 April, 08:36
Yes, I do know that little piece of history. I am in the forest in Maine. We are kinda the forgotten state, which isn’t a bad thing☺️