Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
06 April, 05:09
They’re priming the world for Resident Kamal Toe.

https://dailycaller.com/20...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
06 April, 05:11
In response Mye Sh’Rona to her Publication
Here we go.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
07 April, 01:43
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
Do you reckon Harris/Pelosi will:
a) wheel him out
b) carry him out
c) lay him out
c) or Joe Public will toss ALL of them out? 😂

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
07 April, 08:09
Can we hang 'em out of office? Oh. wait. thats already been done!!

Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
08 April, 05:44
Morning Ramon. 🙃 I really want proof that one of these monsters is dead. Just one. We’ve put so much patience into waiting for this grand reveal, and it’s always, ‘hold the line’, ‘sit back and enjoy’, ‘watch the movie’. Don’t know about you, buddy, but I’m needing proof now, and I know I’m not the only one... This ‘stand by’ stuff is getting old. Never mind ‘the movie has to keep going until eveyone is awake’ - those awake are starting to drift... I’m not losing patience, but I am fed up. 🙁

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
08 April, 08:10
Good morning! We're all fed up and I've never mastered patience. I fight everyday and I wont mask. I love Santa surfing. I've taken her advice. I stopped waiting for the big reveal. Just took a trucking job here in Tennennesse. Also moved the Fu@k out of Nevada. So I've got my stuff in storage in Lexington Ky. I'm pretty sure Tennessee is where I'm going to live. I've blocked more friends out of their ignorance. Invested all spare $$ in Silver. I continue to do it how I've always done it, "my way"! Thanks for listening. Hang tough. Really, we have no choice but to "trust the plan". God bless!

Flirty Chickens @Dannetta
08 April, 08:22
🙂Good morning Patriot! Congratulations on your new job and moving on with life. I know what you mean about being fed up. I believe the end is near and it will be good! You hang in there too! In it to Win it! Have a good day !

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
08 April, 08:29
In response Flirty Chickens to her Publication
WWG1WGA

Only people mentioned by Dannetta in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Flirty Chickens, click on at the bottom under it