STL Anon @STLAnon
Rain in Europe, the guy speaks Italian, talks about how the dried rain becomes powder that attaches to a magnet... He demonstrates that metals are in the air and rain. The German speaking guy that films in Austria does the same..my note: apparently the quantity of metals differ ...🙄
11:09 AM - Jan 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by STLAnon in this post can reply
Joy Full @GOESFORFREEDOM
25 January, 04:10
In response STL Anon to his Publication
They spread chemtrails by night till early mornings all over many parts of countries.
The metals in this weather are very dangerous for the health of people, animals and the whole nature. Also water included.
Metals in your body and 5G frequention isn’t a healthy combination.
Watch at vincentcrypt46 the tiktok of stephanieamber07 and listen when she talks about 55515. Perhaps it is helpfull.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Storm @SilverStorm
24 January, 09:47
OMG! I have to test that too. I thought it was dirt! It was often yellow dust like bee pollen, but no flowering period!
Stop! #Chemtrail #Nanos #AI

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Jesus @JesusKeepYou
24 January, 02:19
I kid you not I bought protein powder and it did that. I thought it was strange that it was magnetic.

Barb Stylist62 @Stylist62
24 January, 02:18
😠Its time this stops

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
24 January, 02:05
🧐🧐🧐 DAFUQ?

Every Time @soTELLme533
23 January, 12:02
Chemtrails aka geo-engineering of the skies. I was at a hearing in 2012 where citizens were asking the local government to ban chemtrails. Speakers included people from out-of-state and at least one person from another country, Holland. We were heard but it was lip service. A friend here did similar "experiments" on rain water and snow. HAARP is owned by a corporation but was originally government owned.