Doq Holliday @doqholliday
05 April, 05:20
To all the Digital Soldiers that fought so valiantly on the Twitter battlefield only to be suspended unfairly, please hear my proposal:

I think it would be fair if a class-action lawsuit was formed and suspended Patriots received $17 per follower that was lost due to Twitter’s unfair suspensions of American Citizens.

Twitter unquestionably tried their best to affect the results of the election by suspending Patriots that were exposing truth and destroying evil on a daily basis.

Donald Trumps 75M+ votes were most likely influenced by social media, Twitter being the most influential information platform at the time for the majority of Americans, and as a result, helped Trump get elected fairly yet was stolen away by the Democrats and big tech.

As a result of Twitter’s inevitable bankruptcy, all source code and Twitter assets should be collectively owned by American Citizens, and rebranded as an open, free and fair communication tool and public utility.

-Doq

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
07 April, 10:35
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
add my name to that class action suit plz
FB- INSTA- & TWITTER PURGED ME
but the Facebook hurt the most as ive had that account over 15 yrs & archived my photos there. priceless pictures lost forever wen they banned me- my daughter was killed in a head on collision by a drunk driver & the thing that hurts the worst is all our pictures & memories were stolen from me 😭😭 only cuz I supported Trump & wanted to save the children #JusticeIsComing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Don Garza @DonGuyverG87
only thing i can offer is a prayer that you get your sentemiental images back! and that the lord Does not spare any of the evil lil scumbags!
10:49 PM - Apr 07, 2021
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DonGuyverG87 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Don Garza, click on at the bottom under it