Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
25 March, 02:51
Go ahead and try and tell me your ears and brain don't register MJ.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jill Taylor @Trad55
02 April, 12:03
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I really loved this song til I listened closely to the lyrics. MJ never had such vulgar lines in his songs that I remember. Ruined it for me. ' I can see it in your eyes, they would never tell me lies, I can feel your body shake and the heat between your legs'. Really? Can't get past it. Guess I'm just old fashioned.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pearl James @FauxPearl
07 April, 06:48
In response Jill Taylor to his Publication
I can't recall ever hearing this song before but, you're right about the lyrics...yuck!

Jill Taylor @Trad55
07 April, 07:20
In response Pearl James to her Publication
It's not MJ on this track. This is the Weeknd. His voice is very similar at times.

Only people mentioned by FauxPearl in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Pearl James, click on at the bottom under it