Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
07 April, 01:36
Not a fan of vrill lizard AJ but he's making brownie points here.
#SavingGodsChildren

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
07 April, 01:43
In response Lacy Saving The Children to her Publication
800,000 children go missing each year along with 48 million abortions.Enough is enough. This can no longer go on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
dawny haswell @darktolight2022
07 April, 04:44
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
But it is just a movie right? This is what i am hearing from americans when i ask why your not at least out on the streets lawfully protesting i am ashamed of america atm doing nothing at all at leadt the rest of us worldwide are protesting! America needs to grow some damn balls & understand this stops when you say so!

07 April, 06:30
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
it maybe a movie to some ,but, people are really dying , being murdered or eaten for food. That is very real and its time the world wakes up to the few elite families hidden in the shadows of a false sense of security. if not, in a few year the dead will out number the living. It will ultimatly lead to the extiction of humanity. The DUMBS and tunnels were built by your killers and at a point in the near future unless you have a card you will not get in. Then comes the destruction of every living thing on the surface of the earth. But, Christ will return prior to this and save his people.

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
07 April, 06:33
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Exactly my point so why are people not standing & protesting? In years to come when kids ask what they did in the most hardest war ever they will end up saying well i shared memes & posted a few things on channels it is beyond a joke i live in a small town in the UK & there is only me standing my kids are the only ones in school unmasked & untested it is beyond a joke everyone just doing as they are told to keep the peace

Humanity have become the sheep to these 13 Elite families that have control the world for over 3,500 years. The spawn of Satan and the bloodlines of Cain.
06:37 PM - Apr 07, 2021
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us, click on at the bottom under it