Only people mentioned by DestroyingTheCabal in this post can reply
Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
07 April, 05:38
In response Lacy Saving The Children to her Publication
Several times over the last twenty or so years I bashed Alex Jones for giving the leftist's cannon fodder. I take it back, all of it. Every second I doubted whether or not he was controlled opposition - GONE.

Alex Jones is an American Patriot and a great man.

You Sir are a Lion in a society of mice!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeQ 4Truth @BeQ
07 April, 05:24
Looked fake to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
07 April, 04:30
Be loud and bold! I'm glad AJ is finally taking real action for the good of humanity.

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
07 April, 04:51
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
ikr

Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
07 April, 03:51
Good job....I am glad they were there to make a ruckus...

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
07 April, 04:10
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
indeed❤🥳🥳🥳🥳
if i see anything oh boy you can bet im a loud mouth and asking questions too

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
07 April, 01:43
800,000 children go missing each year along with 48 million abortions.Enough is enough. This can no longer go on.

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
07 April, 03:05
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
07 April, 04:44
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
But it is just a movie right? This is what i am hearing from americans when i ask why your not at least out on the streets lawfully protesting i am ashamed of america atm doing nothing at all at leadt the rest of us worldwide are protesting! America needs to grow some damn balls & understand this stops when you say so!