Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana woke up this morning saying,"Who is it that You think You are"
We all need to answer that question.
God left me here years ago when I had my NDE.
I wonder everyday what he wants me to do.
We are infinite light beings in an earth suit vessel.
We all need to find this out and unite to manifest the future that we want.
Individual sovereignty with a unified consciousness is doable yall, We just have to all want it.
We just have to get to a conscious level that we are happy for what our brothers and sisters have instead of being jealous or hating on what they have.
Nesara/Gesara will ease the stress of everyday scratch for survival that pushes us toward the too competitive egos.
IF, IF, IF, they do what they are saying and used all that wealth for the good of the ppl of this planet, we have a good shot at making this happen.
If they dont, well ...... lets dont go there, they will.
04:25 PM - Apr 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
07 April, 04:35
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 April, 04:51
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
All true. It takes some time to get to this place but the good news is that every human being can do this.
Amazing things happen. It has been a slow process but I have many visitors now with many messages.
Most days I can raise my frequency just be demanding it of my spirit.
I keep asking cause you know that Nana is ALL questions, just ask Doq, and they keep telling me I have to find most of the answers within myself!!!!
It seems that our efforts to find the answers within our own consciousness or maybe from connecting to a larger consciousness is how we cause new tools of our minds that have always been there to become available that we would not obtain if they just told us everything. Most of you will not understand this yet but you will. Some of you understand it already. The best comparison I can give is its like building muscles that you didnt know you had.
I can not wait to be able to access telepathy& I no it is possible cause my visitors do it with me. hey hear my tho

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Smiley @PatriotSmiley
07 April, 04:31
I sure hope so Nana. This movie is grueling and I'm so tired but I still stand for freedom and the love of mankind. Light and live to you ❤️✨

07 April, 06:58
In response Patriot Smiley to his Publication
Take some time to ground and raise your frequency with the things your really enjoy doing hun,
Try to get your joy and vibrations back up.

Only followers of this user (MarilynQ1111) can see their posts

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
07 April, 04:30
Heavy duty, Nana ... but I think you are right - let's do this!!! 🎯

07 April, 04:41
In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication
It takes time, patience, and some dedication to finding some time daily to meditate and concentrate on prayer and commanding our spirit to connect with God. I found to start with the time before I go to sleep at night to be the best time for me. Bonus to that is there is a sweet spot between consciousness and sleep where amazing things happen and connections are stronger for some reason. It is not usually instant but it will come if you mean it and you start commanding what you want your spirit to do from your heart brain out loud. Your spirit cant hear your head think. You must first find your own spirit to connect it to God or that is how it was for me. Command your spirit to raise your frequency, to connect with God, to repair your DNA, over&over.
We are two things, and earth suit vessel and an eternal light energy being housed in that earth suit,
We need to start thinking of ourselves in this way.
If not for your spirit the earth suit would be just a blob of physical materials.