Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
07 April, 08:38
Good Morning! ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 April, 03:14
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
If Nana can forgive the man driving the truck that caused the wreck that killed my 28yrold son there is no reason why everyone here can not forgive the things going on here now,
If you have a problem with forgiveness you need to sit down tonight & watch the movie "the shack" & learn about why God forgives us all of all our sins & we should do the same.
Why would you expect God to forgive your sins if you can not do the same for others.
Judgement is the Lord's. Does he have a special place for ppl that torture children for an opportunity to repair their souls, no doubt in my mind he does, but that is up to God & that evil soul.
He forgives us all because WE ARE ALL HIS CHILDREN.
Is there really anything that your child could ever do that you would not forgive them of it?
While I would be so disappointed in my child there is nothing, NOTHING I can think of that I would not forgive them of if they asked for forgiveness.
Love & compassion without fear is what moves the timeline.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Trish444 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 April, 03:30
In response Trish444 AwakeQ to her Publication
It is a very hard thing to be strong when a loved one has been taken and there are many out there right now having to be strong because of this but I can. promise you beyond a shadow of any doubt that the ones in the most pain are the mothers that have lost a child in this madness.
I have lost parent, grandparents, friends but there is no loss like that of a child.
The mothers of the children killed by evil illegal immigrants suffer.
The mothers of children killed and taken by the cabal suffer.
The mothers of children that gave their lives in the tunnels as soldiers to save the children and us suffer.

And I can only imagine the strength it took to continue to live and be strong or forgive the man that shot her child on his bicycle in the yard.
Many of us complain daily about suffering. These women are truly suffering the battle, but I promise you God sees their pain.

Trish444 AwakeQ @Trish444
07 April, 03:36
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
absolutely, I am one of those mothers that has lost a child the most painful of pains. My heart go's out to all who have lost a child💜. Forgiveness can be hard but when done it helps unbind the heart.