Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Follow the Constitution @FollowtheConstitution
09 April, 09:57
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Hi, K!

May today be another day of honor and glory in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Lord make me an instrument of your peace,
Where there is hatred let me sow love.
Where there is injury, pardon.
Where there is doubt, faith.
Where there is despair, hope.
Where there is darkness, light.
And where there is sadness, joy.
O divine master grant that I may
not so much seek to be consoled as to console;
to be understood as to understand;
To be loved as to love
For it is in giving that we receive-
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned.
And it's in dying that we are born to eternal life.
Amen.

Justice
For
Kids

and

Kennedy's

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
08 April, 01:14
Amen. TY Kim! That is Truth! Forgiving truly is freeing...and spiritually powerful. When I find it difficult to forgive, I ask God Himself to come alongside and help me forgive ...afterall, God forgives (and loves) perfectly...and He tells us to lean on Him and to ask for help. It is pretty amazing. Matthew 7:7-12

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
07 April, 07:41
Amen 🙏🏻

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 April, 03:14
If Nana can forgive the man driving the truck that caused the wreck that killed my 28yrold son there is no reason why everyone here can not forgive the things going on here now,
If you have a problem with forgiveness you need to sit down tonight & watch the movie "the shack" & learn about why God forgives us all of all our sins & we should do the same.
Why would you expect God to forgive your sins if you can not do the same for others.
Judgement is the Lord's. Does he have a special place for ppl that torture children for an opportunity to repair their souls, no doubt in my mind he does, but that is up to God & that evil soul.
He forgives us all because WE ARE ALL HIS CHILDREN.
Is there really anything that your child could ever do that you would not forgive them of it?
While I would be so disappointed in my child there is nothing, NOTHING I can think of that I would not forgive them of if they asked for forgiveness.
Love & compassion without fear is what moves the timeline.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
07 April, 03:18
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
never saw "The Shack" but the Bible can do one better!
Sorry for your loss.
You have a big heart.

Trish444 AwakeQ @Trish444
07 April, 03:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
07 April, 12:48
bonjour 🤗merci ..suis sur le bon chemin meme si pas encore tout a fait ca ..🙄pas facile de pardonner surtout se pardonner

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
07 April, 11:29
Good one!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
07 April, 08:48
In response General Khaos to his Publication
❤️

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
07 April, 11:11
We have to rise above all this negativity and chaos. Love, forgive, and keep vibes up!
#FamilyIsEverything
#GodWins

Charissma _15 @Riley
07 April, 10:47
Good morning Kim🌞Have a beautiful day.🙏❤️

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
07 April, 10:10
good morning Kim!

Tempus Anon @Tempus
07 April, 10:03
I'm Q'd OUT. ENOUGH OF INSANITY OF Q

joann ferguson donated @joann212
07 April, 09:46
morning kim r

07 April, 09:49
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
Good Morning Joann.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
07 April, 09:17
Jesus forgave the sins of the world when he suffered and died on the cross. He did not wait for humanity to get perfect and sinless. Likewise we are to forgive others AS WE HAVE BEEN FORGIVEN. Forgiveness of others is easier when we forgive without expecting anything in exchange. We can forgive and love others even if forgiveness and love are not returned. Forgiveness actually releases any control another has on us. It releases the forgiver from bondage.😇

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
07 April, 09:11
Yolo! ☀️

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
07 April, 08:57
Good Morning Kim and i forgive you.... for being so AWESOME 😂😎:)

07 April, 09:09
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
lol....thanks :)
YOU TOO!
Great to see ya, Tank!
Hope you are having a good week so far. ❤️

Teresa Connor @TreFaithHopeLove
07 April, 08:44
Good morning!

Livefreeordie Lady @Livefreeordieldy
07 April, 08:43
Mornin Kim! 🌸

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
07 April, 08:39
Good Morning, Kim! Have a beautiful day ♥️

07 April, 08:52
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Thanks 17C...you as well! ❤️