Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
05 April, 02:11
I wonder if Twitter, Facebook and Instagram are scrambling to restore all of our accounts they banned / censored now that Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas finds social media companies do not have First Amendment right to ban protected speech in the first place & that Section 230 is unconstitutional... It seems like they would have to restore our accounts!! But like we have said many times... Class Action Lawsuits are very effective!!!
Things are definitely happening!! 🙏🏼 #MAGA #wwg1wga
11:11 - The BEST is yet to come!!! - 11:11 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
06 April, 01:59
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
That would be totally weird. To all of a sudden have 6 accounts restored? My oh my.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Kivett @NancyVonKivett
06 April, 03:05
In response Mike Littlejohn to his Publication
I had 12 other fb accounts

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
iI'll take one 😂😂.
they know my ip address and i cant create another
01:41 PM - Apr 07, 2021
In response Nancy Kivett to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DestroyingTheCabal in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lacy Saving The Children, click on at the bottom under it