Bruce Le Doux @Brooster
FULL STOP!!!! Looking for PATRIOTIC RESPONSES!!! Pence 'announced' a run for POTUS in 2024... per NEWS Sources, Trump ENDORSED HIM? ANYONE know details??

THIS, if true would totally THROW ALL OUR EFFORTS away... obviously NOT a Q 'sign'!!

ANYONE?????
01:40 PM - Apr 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by Brooster in this post can reply
Less White @NorthQ84
07 April, 02:11
In response Bruce Le Doux to his Publication
Details are not a fooking chance trump endorsed him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bruce Le Doux @Brooster
07 April, 09:51
In response Less White to his Publication
I could NOT believe my ears.... and yes, DJT would NEVER endorse that snake.... Gotta agree.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Mckeon @lorirw
07 April, 01:57
Pence is Gone! Lies, trying to mess with public

Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
07 April, 01:44

Bruce Le Doux @Brooster
07 April, 09:56
In response Alexis Stefko to her Publication
Confirmation of the LOW STATURE of MSM.... TY for this.. I'm breathing again.

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
07 April, 01:41
"per news sources" is all the answer you need.

Bruce Le Doux @Brooster
07 April, 01:42
In response Plassstic Man to his Publication
💓✝️