Anthony Michau18 @AnthonyMichau18
I have a feeling we are in for a very big reveal................
11:08 AM - Apr 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by AnthonyMichau18 in this post can reply
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
07 April, 05:42
In response Anthony Michau18 to his Publication
@DanUSCG are you a bodyguard for President Trump ?
This is the first I have heard about it if you are! I am sure you would have mentioned it though if you were!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
07 April, 01:04
hes not the mustache type AT ALL! hes way too clean cut american 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
07 April, 11:13
Makes me think - what are they waiting for - what needs to get in line to make this happen - when do the dominos start to fall where we can make those that refuse to "think"...thinkl

chore Toke @choretoke
07 April, 11:12
Its that like a for real Picture of hem❗️😲😳

Stevie King @ShineBright9
07 April, 11:11
My heart jumped many happy beats seeing this, surely hope so! As the young say would be Awesome Sauce! ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸