Marie Nutz @IrishAwake
areyouawake1

Just wait til people find out it was Epstein at MIT that was doing the research & lab work on the Luciferase project for billy. ☠️☠️☠️
08:29 AM - Apr 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by IrishAwake in this post can reply
Smg Smg @Idk0917
11 April, 04:15
In response Marie Nutz to her Publication
fantastic!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
07 April, 07:38

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
07 April, 04:31
The $$ were to purchase the children. They all serve satan, they will backbite each other to save their own necks.
We all know, it's about sick, evil pedophiles/murderers of children.

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
07 April, 12:02
Mom annon asked why the interest 5 years late?
My thought : "It was bebunked, then that debunking was debunked. Nothing sweeter than debunkers geting the tables turned".

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
07 April, 12:01
That is awesome. I hope Rachel Maddow was tuned in.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
07 April, 11:40
Well well well. Gates is going down.

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
07 April, 09:16
CAPITULATION IS A BITCH....

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
07 April, 09:00
Thank you for sharing this! I think this broadcast is from 2019. I can't believe this is not circulated more.

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
07 April, 08:40
Wow, what's up with that?