Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Remember back in 2020 when Cuomo accidentally called this A Drill while talking to the media?
07:36 AM - Apr 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
F1r3 ... @F1r3
07 April, 07:43
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Why do we have zero organized protests against this monster? Its like no one cares about any of the awful things Cuomo does. Im very new to the state of NY but Looking around me is like a nightmare.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
07 April, 07:47
In response F1r3 ... to her Publication
I am willing to stand with Our People of NY. I told him in March 2020 he would be a naked king in the street. It is becoming his reality now. I Live Upstate far from the madness, out here life is mostly normal, except folks are dying from the shot and no-one can go into a hospital with their loved ones.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
07 April, 08:28
In response F1r3 ... to her Publication
because most people are lazy ass turds as long as they have TV,potato chips,big macs and candy bars they walk right into the concentration camps of free will. just a bunch of sorry ass losers.