⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
This was my Parler page. Q~TheGreatAwakening~17 and I had nearly 30,000 followers! I lost them all when Parler was nuked! Please help me by sharing this so MAYBE just MAYBE I can reconnect w/ some of them that made the move over here! With such a large audience I was about to start a livestream nightly call-in show too. Oh well life goes on and the battle continues! I ❤️this wonderful platform we've been given to share and communicate FREELY on and it's just made it that much easier to say 🖕🏼to Twitter/Facebook! So please share this and God Bless you all! Thanks everyone! #wwg1wga 💥🐸🇺🇸🦅
09:05 AM - Jan 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheQuietStorm17 in this post can reply
P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
26 January, 06:23
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
This is just so sad. People put their hearts and soul into the content for others to learn and its just lanced.... so sad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keyzer Soze @KeyzerSoze
24 January, 10:58
lost 58k on twatter, 5k on Parler and now on here and anonup, good to be here and I follow back all follows. 🇺🇲

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
26 January, 06:23
In response Keyzer Soze to his Publication
21,000 for me, then 2000 the next time and not again. I'm about to lose 18,000 on Facebook because I can't bear the platform, and have no idea how I will manage in my business, but I just have to.

Gene Sevenau @Gene7oh
23 January, 08:49
We need the #parlerRefugee hastag.
I follow and follow back.
I believe the safest way to keep things out of the hands of neferious teck giants is to have less followers than following.

Lynda Atchison @LyndaAtchison
23 January, 02:38
I lost 30K in the Great Purge on Twitter. Tried 2 more times but got nuked again. Moved to Parler & they got taken down. Hope to reconnect with friends here.

Crows Nest @NewWorldReset
23 January, 12:24
Followed on the basis of your user name!😂👍

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
24 January, 07:45
In response Crows Nest to his Publication
It's a good one, right?!

Raven ... @RavensMayhem
23 January, 10:10
Followed ya and will R/T. Nuked 5 times myself!

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
23 January, 10:04
Done...I was nuked 6 times and lost many.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
23 January, 10:01
Done and Done... Be well. We got you....

Victoria Valentini @Vic_Val182505
23 January, 09:50
👍🤩🇺🇸Je te suivais sur twitter. Heureuse de te trouver ici.

American Patriot @Onthelake21
23 January, 09:49
Welcome Patriot ... 🇺🇲👊🇺🇸

Amy Lanz @Amyann1120
23 January, 09:16
♥️ so happy to see you again!

Chris Evans @Chris_Evans1776
23 January, 09:16
Glad to find you again!

Silver Storm @SilverStorm
23 January, 09:15
Done! 🤙
#wwg1wga

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 January, 09:07
Nana thinks you will like it over hear!
Mostly ALL patriots over here.