Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
1-year delta today.
"What storm, Mr. President?"
"You'll see!" - POTUS

Note today is 1.23, Drop #123 = Nothing is random.
08:51 AM - Jan 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Patriot Jules @PatriotJules
23 January, 12:10
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
https://twitter.com/Day1Tr...

Fire bombs incoming from new Twatter account 💣💣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tasha Cr. @Tasha
23 January, 12:06
3GD?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Bachman @DianeBachman4
23 January, 11:13
so glad to have found you again cowboy !!! like a long lost friend :) This place is a gift 🎁🙏👏

Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
23 January, 10:48
I live in Laguna Niguel, California and it rained last night. Looks like we can expect more.

Leslie Werner @lwerne
23 January, 09:13
It appears Q, or at least the anons are posting again. I checked qanon.pub and nothing new there. Can anyone point to where I can find Q again? Thanks so much! WWG1WGA

Nicki Marshall @nickiannm
23 January, 10:12
In response Leslie Werner to her Publication
Q has been silent since December 8,2020.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
23 January, 10:35
In response Leslie Werner to her Publication
Qagg.news and Qalerts.app - you can read the past drops. 😊

joann ferguson donated @joann212
23 January, 09:13
Morning Friend

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 January, 09:10
Wow Nana thinks that is a big deal day then. You might think.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
23 January, 09:07
Morning, Todd! have a great day 🤠

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
23 January, 09:26
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Happy 1.23 day.

NEO ONE @Neo
23 January, 09:00
👍😎

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
23 January, 08:57
Good Morning, Cowboy! You really know how to get my day started!

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
23 January, 09:01
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
Nice to see everyone regrouping.
Have a Happy Saturday!

Beth Aldrich @bestdayever16
23 January, 08:54
I sure hope so! I have been hearing that the arrests were aborted on inauguration day because of bomb threats or something like that. It's hard to know what's true but if that's the case then was that just a false flag? This movie is getting really scary #GetThePopcorn