Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
04 April, 09:01
QD-1029
“APRIL SHOWERS.” - Q

April showers - bring May Flowers - Mayflower.
The Mayflower brought pilgrims to the New World.

QD-2450
“We are going to show you a NEW WORLD.
A beautiful brave NEW WORLD lies ahead.” - Q

WWG1WGA ⬇️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
04 April, 09:49
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
those who were on the Mayflower also committrd to the Mayflower Compact as an agreement for self government.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
Yes they did. Some of my ancestors signed the Mayflower Compact. One of the candlesticks from that signing has been passed down in my family for generations.
03:41 AM - Apr 07, 2021
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SFWhite in this post can reply
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
07 April, 05:51
In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication
that is wonderful. i enjoy historical references like that

SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
07 April, 06:59
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
Thank you. I think it's wonderful, too. LOL My family's American history runs deep, though I haven't delved as deeply into it as I should, mainly traced it backward from John Adams, my grandfather (who was passed the candlestick) was named after his son, John Quincy Adams.

Our branch of the family line wound up in and around the Arkansas Ozarks, then branched again to Texas. Only doctors and teachers, though, no politicians.

Our ancestry used to be primarily a source of fun for discussion during family gatherings, but all those with fuller knowledge have passed now. We have a family joke, "Some of our ancestors were on the Mayflower and some of them met it." Pure fun to know. :)