Josh Ddd @GitRDone73
WATCH THIS AND SPREAD IT FAR AND WIDE PLEASE!!!
08:35 AM - Jan 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by GitRDone73 in this post can reply
Honk Honkler Sr @Honk_Honkler_Sr
23 January, 04:01
In response Josh Ddd to his Publication
Is this guy a DINO? Doesn't sound like the CC Pee has him under control.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ginger hunley @gingerhunley
23 January, 02:16
the dems are crazy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katerina Tse @Katerina
23 January, 01:41
We need to stop this! Anyone know how "We the people" can impeach them ALL?? Is that possible? What about what they are trying to do with Newsome? Can we do that with congress?

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
23 January, 02:23
In response Katerina Tse to her Publication
i assume that the whole gov will be eradicated soon ...due to 1776 new constitution 🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸

World Wide @worldwide
23 January, 12:57
The biggest rubber checks in history.

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
23 January, 12:29
Doesn't surprise me it is to fund the New World Order. Notice the pin on his lapel. Many are now wearing something like this and on others you can get a closer look it represents the New World Order, not the United States or even the US Flag.

Truth Rascal @TruthRascal
23 January, 11:50
This dude is my Rep who I wrote several letters and emails to after the election when he insisted on NOT objecting to the certification of the vote in Michigan. Now, he starts to get it? Jeez. Late to the party, man.