The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
Gen Flynn promotes Alex Jones documentary.
Issac Kappy calls out Alex Jones connecting him to Epstein.

I watched 3 hours of Alex Jones today trying to figure out the truth about him. His documentaries have alot of truth in them but I just dont know if he is good or evil? My discernment is on vacation about him right now and I just dont know what to think. Anybody got proof or insight either way?
12:53 AM - Apr 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply
Heather Seeking truth @Truthpatriot111
07 April, 09:07
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
Im feeling the same way. He gives me mixed signals bc of how dramatic he is and how he handles things. Even that video thats going around, he always seems to be acting to me even if his words are sincere, its off, and he was standing in front of a huge building that said hollywood.. so that kinda messed with my thinking. πŸ˜‚πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
07 April, 06:43
In response Heather Seeking truth to her Publication
I think your discernment is spot on.. He’s acting. Its the only way that makes Flynns and Kappys comments work together. Ive looked over hundred of AJ pictures and its tough to find differences that wouldnt occur with aging. But.. one thing I started noticing.. Old Alex never/rarely showed upper teeth. New alex shows upper teeth much more often. My gut is saying that he is a white hat actor now but I may be wrong?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396