r363l l10n @r363ll10n
Pediatricians are now trying to coerce new mothers into signing up their newborns for an experimental Vax... This mother is from Tenessee and she has a PREMI!. I have no doubt they are targeting Medicaid families... Completely #UNETHICAL

~Nurse Erin
08:36 PM - Apr 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
07 April, 01:11
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
If they are targeting Medicaid families then you can bet your bottom dollar that they are doubly pressuring military families to be in this as well.....the military and their families somehow always end up as guinea pigs....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
r363l l10n @r363ll10n
07 April, 01:42
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
yep... my hubs was in the army almost 23yrs...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Manier @AmericanWoman
07 April, 01:01
OH HECK NO!

Peaceful Waterss @PeacefulWaterss
06 April, 10:37
Saw a post today asking God for patience because if he gave strength masses of bail money would be required. I REALLY need patience, everyday you see this crap like this, pardon my French, and it's just so infuruating!!! 😡

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
06 April, 08:54
Unreal.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
06 April, 08:42
What decent mother could keep herself from throat punching and firing that pediatrician?!! 😡

Photon 333 donated @Photon
06 April, 08:37
My blood is actually starting to boil . . .

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
06 April, 08:47
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
🤬🤬🤬